1. Parents guardians are requested to co-operate with the school inenforcing regularity and discipline.
2. Complaints must be addressed directly to the principal and not to the class teacher.3. Parents are requested not to disturb the teachers and children during school hours. No visitor is allowedto enter the classroom during school hours
4. The school administration normally informs parents/guardians in writing if there is a holiday.
5. No report card is issued to parents until dues have been cleared.
6. Progress report is issued in Sep./Dec. and March. Parents are requested to come to school to check and sign. the report card.
7. Parents/guardians are requested to attend parent-teache meetingwithout fail.
8. Pupils absent for more than fortnight without excuse are liable to have their names struck off the role. If re-admission is desired. regularadmission fee is charged.
9. Parents/guardians may contact the principal only on Saturday from 11 a.m. to 1p.m.